X-ray is the oldest and most frequently used form of medical imaging. At Premier Imaging, we perform digital X-ray imaging, which is the "gold standard" of today's medical imaging practices.
At Premier Imaging our extended hours and same day appointments, results can be accessed from any location that internet is available to insure quick delivery of results for physicians and patients.
What is an Digital X-Ray Exam?
Digital X-Ray is the latest form of x-ray acquisition that provides the lowest amount of radiation available with enhanced image quality.
- Digital X-ray is faster than analog X-ray.
- Expedited exam time
- Image quality is enhanced.
- The radiologist is given the ability to highlight or magnify areas of interest.
- Digital X-ray assists your physician in electronically viewing images and reports, thus expediting your care.
What should I expect during this exam?
- Each exam will be explained in full prior to the exam, and you will be given the opportunity to ask questions.
- Every effort will be made to make you as comfortable as possible.